Giving your time or skills is a wonderful opportunity to get more involved with the Ray of Hope community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Organize a Fundraising Event on our Behalf
- Ask Us to Speak at Your Place of Employment or Professional Organization
- Tell Us about Your Work Place Giving Opportunities or Your Corporate Foundation
- Help at the Colfax Marathon or the Annual Wine Tasting and Auction Events
- Are you a Marketing / Public Relations Expert
- Maybe Information Technology is Your Area
- Serve on the Grants Committee
- Nothing Here Strikes Your Fancy- New Opportunities Always Arise so Contact Us
- Be Creative – Let Us Know What You Have to Offer!
Volunteer Outreach Ambassador
The Outreach Ambassador is a volunteer position responsible for representing the Foundation at community awareness events and information sessions.
Application Support Specialist
The Application Support Specialist is a volunteer position responsible for entering grantee application data into the Ray of Hope applicant database. Each month, the Foundation receives more than 70 handwritten applications for assistance. Applications must be transferred into an electronic database to ensure proper record keeping as well as data collection.