This is the Denver race you will not want to miss! What could be better than participating in Denver’s premiere run (or walk), support a great non-profit (Ray of Hope Cancer Foundation) and offer a fun team building opportunity for your business. Learn more about the Colfax Marathon or visit RunColfax.org.
This is Ray of Hope’s fourth year participating as a Colfax Marathon Charity Partner, and it has become one of our most popular fundraising events! In each of the past two years, over 70 runners raised more than $10,000 for Colorado cancer patients in need. Our runners make a highly visible colorful splash in all 7 races over the weekend, and at the big post-race party in City Park, at the Charity Village.
Consider Running for Ray or Sponsor Our Runners.
- Saturday, May 19 & Sunday, May 20, 2018at Denver’s City Park
- 7 races – from 5K to Marathon
- Runner’s Worldselected Colfax as 1 of 10 “Marathons to run” in 2015, and 1 of 10 “Great marathons for first timers” for 2016.
- 20,000 visitors to races andCharity Village
- Post-race party at the Charity Village with headlining Colorado band, free lunch and beer, giveaways