Colorado Gives Day
Mark Your Calendars! December 5, 2017
Colorado Gives Day is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. For the sixth year, Community First Foundation and FirstBank are partnering to present Colorado Gives Day on Tuesday, December 5th. Donations are accepted through ROHCF’s Colorado Gives Day Page – Click Here.
- Colorado Gives Day features a $1 Million Incentive Fund. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on Colorado Gives Day receives a portion of the fund, which increases the value of every dollar donated.
- Colorado Gives Day. It’s more than just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to support their favorite causes online through ColoradoGives.org.
- Give where you live on Colorado Gives Day, December 5, 2017.
- Can’t wait until Colorado Gives Day? Starting November 1, 2017, donations can be scheduled early.
- It is one of the largest giving-day incentive funds in the country. The incentive fund increases the value of every donation.
Help Make Colorado Cancer Patients Shine on Colorado Gives Day!